The Place for On-Campus Housing

Whether you're a first-year student looking to register to live in the Residence Halls, a summer school student, or a student, faculty member, staff, Post-Doctoral Fellow, or Visiting Scholar looking to live in the University apartments, you're in the right place. Login with your eID to get started with your application, and we look forward to welcoming you to your new home!

Students are advised to review the Housing Guide before filling out this application. The Housing Guide is mailed with your Admit Letter.

Don't have an eID yet?