Procurement Card (PCARD) Forms
- PCARD Program Entry - Used by Directors and Department Heads to notify PCARD Administration of their desire to participate in the PCARD program. To be used whenever there is a change in Directors/Department Heads or new department to update the PCARD system.
- PCARD Approver Agreement - Used to authorize a new Approving Official to review and approve Cardholder transactions and documentation. ***Please attach a list of cardholders who will be affected by this form.***
- PCARD Kuali Reallocator Authorization Form – Used for Reallocators and Approvers to request, change, or delete access to Cardholder PCARD transactions in the Kuali Financial System. ***Please attach a cardholder account change form for each cardholder who will be affected by this form.***
- Cardholder Account Instructions - Instructions to be used for completing the PCARD Cardholder account form.
- Cardholder Account (New - Change - Delete) - Used to establish a new Cardholder with PCARD, for changes to Cardholder information (i.e. to change number of transactions and spending limits, to change default account numbers, to change approving official or reallocator, etc.), and to notify PCARD Administration that a card should be cancelled.
- Certification of Lost /Unavailable Documentation - Used when a cardholder is unable to provide the required merchant receipt or transaction documentation. Chronic use of this form by a Cardholder who routinely does not obtain or retain merchant documentation should be reported to PCARD Administration. This form is required for any PCARD transaction that is not accompanied by documentation from the merchant.
- Certification of Lost/Unavailable Documentation Instructions - Instructions to be used for filling out a Certification of Lost/Unavailable Documentation.
- Documentation for Expenses Related to Official Functions - Used for any Official Function (OF) including facility rental, decorations, awards, and food/beverage for personal consumption.
- Receipt for Return of Card - Used when a Cardholder leaves a department, or will no longer perform purchasing functions on the behalf of the department, and has returned the PCARD to their Approving Official or Reallocator.
- Violation Warning - Used to notify a Cardholder and PCARD Administration of a violation of Acquisition Card policies. This form is signed by the Approving Official and by the Cardholder, then a copy is sent to PCARD Administration.
- Official Function Request Form - Used to request a Cardholder be granted limited or full official function status. This form must be signed by the Dean or VP, along with the official function approver.
- Certificate of Exemption for Colorado State Sales/Use Tax - Used when a merchant requires tax information for CSU.
- Hilton PCARD Procedures - Process for using the Fort Collins Hilton with a PCARD.
- Marriot PCARD Procedures - Process for using the Fort Collins Marriot with a PCARD
- PCARD Approval Request for 5-3 Account as Default Form - A 5-3 account MAY be approved as a default for a PI who has ONLY a 5-3 to charge Requests for this exception will be reviewed by Sponsored Programs on a case-by-case basis. Complete the form and forward it to: Office of Sponsored Programs, Dept #2002
Please forward all PCARD forms, with original signatures, to:
6010 Campus Delivery